Why travel with us?

  • Private, Flexible, Personal
  • Authentic, Local and Safe
  • Financial Security, Ground Support
  • Excellent Value

Need Help?

+1.888.408.8778 Monday to Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM


How to Apply?

  • Pick the category of Visa that describes your China trip the best.
  • Prepare your Visa application with the support of the necessary Visa documents.
  • Locate a Visa office serving your state and submit your visa to that office of the Chinese embassy.
  • Make the payment for the Visa in the Visa office and pick up your visa.

Different Categories of Visa

  • C Category: This Visa is eligible for foreign crew members for means of international transportation which includes aircraft, trains and ships. It also includes motor vehicle drivers who are engaged in cross-border transport activities. The accompanying family members of the crew members of the above-mentioned ships are also eligible.
  • D Category: This Visa is for those foreigners who intend to permanently settle down in China.
  • F Category: This Visa is eligible for those who would like to visit China for exchanges, study tours and non-business activities.
  • G Category: Eligible for those who want to transit through China.
  • J1 Category: Eligible for foreign journalists of foreign news organizations stationed in China.
  • J2 Category: Foreign journalists who want to go to China for a short-term news project are eligible.
  • L Category: All the tourists are eligible.
  • M Category: People from foreign origin who want to visit China for trade and commercial purposes.
  • Q1 Category: Eligible for the family members of Chinese residents or foreigners with permanent Chinese Visa for family reunions.
  • Q2 Category: Foreigners who wish to visit Chinese citizens or foreigners who permanently reside in China.
  • R Category: Foreigners with skills and talents who are urgently needed in China.
  • S1 Category: This Visa is eligible for foreigners who intend to go to China to visit those foreigners working or studying in China to whom they are spouses, parents, sons or daughters under the age of 18 or parents-in-law. It is also eligible for those who intend to go to China for other private affairs.
  • S2 Category: Eligible for the family members of the foreigners who are working or studying in China.
  • X1 Category: Eligible for students who want to study in China for more than 180 days.
  • X2 Category: This is for those foreigners who wish to study in China for no more than 180 days.
  • Z Category: For foreigners who want to work in China.

Required Documents

  • Original signed passport with at least 6 months remaining validity and blank pages for visa.
  • The completed Visa application form with a recent color photo.
  • You need to provide proof of legal stay or your residence status.
  • For those foreigners who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship, you have to provide photocopy of previous Chinese passports and Visas.
  • A guarantee letter from a foreign transport company.
  • Onward air, train or ship ticket with date and seat confirmed to the region.
  • A Visa notification letterthat is issued by the information department of the Ministry of foreign affairs of China.
  • For private affairs, documentation identifying the basic nature of the private affairs should be provided.
  • For students, the original or photocopy admission notice from the Chinese organization.

For a Child born in US to Chinese parents:

The required documents are:

  • Original passport with 6 months validity and blank visa pages
  • Visa Application Form with recent color photo
  • Child’s birth certificate
  • The Identity Certificate of parents
  • Documents supporting that pertain to the Visit to China
  • Other documents asked by the consular office

Click here to download China Visa application form –